Hello my sweet coconuts !
Today I’m gonna talk about something very special. Something we didn’t think we’d see happen … Yet, it did happen ; it’s real, it’s concrete, it’s definitive !
!!! BEAUX ARTS IS ONLINE !!!
That’s what they announced in the last edition of the magazine, June 2017. As they rightly said, « During the past ten years, the digital has undermined the press by progressively instilling the idea of a near-free [access to the information] » (translated from french). Which I totally agree with, as I want to become a journalist, and I am really sad to see that the newspaper industry is going down, because of the Internet. But it’s also a journalist’s job to adapt his work to the reader’s desires, and it starts by following the technical and digital progress (that’s actually one of the reasons why I created this blog).
Anyway, let me introduce the brand new BEAUXARTS.COM.
Bad Points :
- 2/3 of the content is only reserved to the subscribers. Only 1/3 is free.
- There are lots of adverts.
- The content is only written in french.
Good Points :
- Easy to understand.
- Nice and modern design.
- Free access to a large number of articles.
- A lot of interesting and not to long articles, sometimes more pleasant to read on the Internet than on the paper.
- Possibility to zoom on the pictures.
- Available on your computer, on your tablet or on your smartphone… Always on hand !
Now stop waiting, and check out their fantastic website, whi, because until the 27th of June, all the articles are free !